Saturday, April 10, 2010

can't sleep

it's 01:00 AM in here and it's sucks ._.''
I didn't sleep all day and I can't sleep...why? cause I'm still worried...

I don't know what to do,if I'll see him another day,faking a smile and feeling sad in school I gonna cry...I JUST CAN'T STAND IT!
he thinks that I stopped looking at him,that's good,now he can have less trouble then he already got...
but I still can't stand it,it's like,I dunno,it's just makes me wanna run into him and hug him and say "everything gonna be ok,don't worry" and squeeze him and cry...but I can't...that's sucks! >^<''
why? just why?...god...just saying that makes me more worried...

my phone will be late,why? I dunno,I saw few girls (look like 11-14) that have this phone in blue,it's kinda make me lil bit childish :S
but still,a beautiful phone <3

I forgot to photo my best friend and her boyfriend...and the stuff but don't worry tomorrow (today.. ._. in a normal time) I'll show you :D or when I'll get my new phone... :S

no comments last time? why? I don't get it...I mean,I'm that boring? :/
it's just,that every time I see new post in my friends blog I read and trying to make a comment,I mean,that's what I suppose to do,right?
so why? and another thing...how do I make friends? cause following it's kinda dumb when the two people follow each other anyway. :S
oh well...

anyway,good night/day and have a great week :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment