Saturday, April 24, 2010

In the mean while...

Well,now I know NO ONE reads this blog =.=''
so I'm kinda lonely :<
oh well,anything can happen...right?

right now,to much tests and stuff,my head is already spinning!! and my best friend have some problem and she doesn't want to tell me >^<'' so I dunno what to do...
and her boyfriend is worrying like crazy! and I dunno what to do about it as well :S
but I have to say,people used to tell me "15 is crazy? wait until you'll be 16!" well,I have to say,15 was the CRAZY year,not this one.
this one just have to much tests,I'm a fool in live with a FOOL (lol) and all the drama is with my best friend so...it's kinda boring year :/

well,this one is FAST cause I need to go,so..

Goodbye~

4 comments:

Sharona said...

hehe i read your blog ^^~

Sharona said...

my blog is http://sharonaworld.blogspot.com

Daniela Cristina said...

Hello! My name is Daniela, I found your blog very cute ^ ^ back here often! kisses (Dani *--*)

Anonymous said...

Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

Post a Comment