Wednesday, April 7, 2010

TO MUCH PRESSURE!

well,as you can READ,I have allot of tests and quizzes to do in those few months...
so I couldn't write those few weeks because of that...so here we go!~

what happen mean while is that the person I love,kinda in trouble..he might be even in prison ._.''
some cops arrest him for making graffiti (even that he didn't made any graffiti and it was his friend) so now he is in trouble, because they gonna accuse him for making ALL THE GRAFFITI IN THE AREA.so he tries to get a lawyer but it will took a while to get the money and his court is really soon...poor thing...I mean..I DON'T KNOW WHAT I MEAN! I,like,really don't want him to go and everything and I think about it allot but I can't do anything but give him money that he isn't accepting...so I don't know what to do! cause he is angry or hate me or something so every time I go near he like runs or yell or I don't know...so,what to do?...

well,mother and father were back from London and New York and they bought allot of cool stuff :D they bought me allot of things (more then all my brothers at once.. WEIRD) so maybe sometime I'll show you!~ or maybe I'll show you my room too! :D

I'M GONNA HAVE A NEW PHONE!~ hurray!!
it's gonna be Sony Ericsson T707,the girlish phone :3
I kinda like it,and most of the previews said it's a really good phone so I'm kinda happy :D
at leasts,a NORMAL phone! and,I hope,it will be in pink~
I don't know if I'll decorate it or not because it's look good as it is...so,what do you think? if you think yes what decorations?...

well,that's for now...ah! my best friends have a boyfriend! I might show you some pics of them and everything!

thanks,and bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment